[DML] Re: gullwing owner

In a message dated 8/22/99 11:38:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, DMCJOE@xxxx
writes:

<< You may not have been aware of it at the time, but there has never been a
period of time when there was not support for the DeLorean. Several clubs,
dealers, and service organizations have always been available for technical
help and parts. >>

The problem back in 1981-82 time period was communication and distance,unlike
today,with the internet,and places like this mailing list,where you get
Excellent help,back then I tried my local Delorean dealers,but they were only
interested in making a buck,if any D clubs existed they were out in
California,or nowhere near me
You must remember that the only true way of finding help out there back then
was through magazines and word of mouth,unlike today you could find and
download tons of information (which I have)in just a short time,and be able
to communicate
with people with similar problems.

Claude
000570