[DML] Fan failure light

My fan failure light stays on when the A/C is on. It doesn't seem to affect
the cooling since the temperature gauge does not go over 200. The two
radiator cooling fans only one is running, the one on the driver side does
not run at all. I do not believe that this was by design, so where should I
look and how do I get that fix? Thanks in advance.
Bill