[DML] Re: Help!

Eric,
Early on this became a frequent problem resulting in pleas
from dealers to the factory for a "fix". The factory in turn published
Service Bulletin No. ST-21-10/81. The bulletin gives directions and a
drawing on an alternate way to open a hood with a broken release cable.
Contact us directly for more information
DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>