[DML] Re: Help!

E Grauff wrote:

> had the hood latch break on me - inside under the hood, not at the lever! So > now I can't put gas in my car. Anyone have this happen, and know how I can
> break in without destroying my hood?

Eric,
This should do it for you.

Thank you to all who responded to my problem with being locked out of my
trunk!
Thanks for all the suggestions. I tried the easy ones first, but DMC
JOE had it nailed. Once on a lift the drivers tire didn't even have to
be removed, above the brake cylinder by pushing the rubber plug up
access to the trunk was made and with a long piece of wire I was able to
see the lock mechanism . Grabbed it and what la! The trunk was opened.
HEARS A GREAT TIP FOR ALL : TO AVOID THIS PROBLEM ,RUN A WIRE
FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE LOCK MECHANISM TO THE RUBBER PLUG AT THE
BOTTOM OF THE TRUNK. THIS WAY SHOULD YOUR TRUNK CABLE EVER COME
LOSE , ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS POP THE PLUG , AND GRAB THE WIRE TO
RELEASE THE TRUNK. IT MIGHT SEEM A LITTLE EXCESSIVE BUT IT BEATS
RUNNING OUT OF GAS GETTING THE DELOREAN TOWED TO A SERVICE
STATION THEN SPENDING AN HOUR TRYING TO FISH FOR THE TRUNK
RELEASE!.!.!.