[DML] Wish you were here

Dave,

HI Guys !!! The Delorean Touring Soceity ( Dick, Bruce and Marty)
want to say Hi ! and wish you guys were here. Right now we happen to be
in Jasper, Alberta Canada. Talk about a fantastic trip so far !!! The
sceniery is unbelieveable up here. So far we've done about 3000 miles
in 8 days with nothing but good times with good people. Were North of
the contental divide in the Canadian Rockies where all the rivers flow
North to the Artic. We've still got a little farther North to go to
Edmonton for a few days, and then we'll start heading back Southeast
towards the good old USA. So far we've created a lot of intrest
anywhere we happen to stop with 4 Deloreans all together. It's ammazing
how many Canadians seem to know the car and a little about it. The
people and country are fantastic, very friendly and easy to get along
with. So far it's making for a GREAT get away.
Hope things are running smoothly : )

Talk with you guys in a few weeks, Dick, Bruce and Marty