[DML] stripping paint

As a moderate purist, I would run, not walk away from a painted
DeLorean!! Many were painted because of body problems, but if you are
determined to strip a painted "D" I have a tool that is plastic and
used in the HVAC industry. Many folks have used it in stripping
furniture, I doubt that it would damage the stainless like a razor
blade. Anyone want one, E-Mail me, I'll send you one free.

Mike
Nashua NH