[DML] Delorean Demographics?

I've been reading the DMC news for several months religiously and
noticed a
pervasive absence of women writing in or women owners of Deloreans.
Would the moderators be able to provide any stats with the ratio of men
to women on the list or men to women owner ratios?
My impression is that the Delorean is a very male oriented car, women
seam to
love the car also (lots of supportive wife's out there like mine)
but ownership seams almost exclusively male dominated.

Mike D.
Vin 3113
NY Lic DELORIANN (named after the very supportive wife by the way)