[DML] Keys

Hi everyone

Just to let you know I just recieved my keys from Lee Seiler last week,
The're absolutely wonderful!!! We all need too thank Lee For seeing this
project through and dedicating so much of his not-so-sparetime to this and
many other projects he has going that benefit us. I f it wasn't for Lee I
wouldn't have an original type key for my car. Because when I bought my car
the original owner hadn't driven the car for 2yrs. and somehow lost the
original keys and had to have a locksmith make a key from an Ilco x29 key
blank.

As for the keys the're exact copies of the originals including a slight flaw
that all the originals have , according to Lee. Their is one improvement,
these key blanks are brass not steel, the steel originals tended to rust and
wear-out the lock mechanizisms.

kudos, Lee

Dennis, vin 5180 GULLWNG