[DML] DeLorean Owners Cruise-In

Announcing: The "1st Bi-Annual Southeastern DeLorean Owners Cruise-In" is
going to be held on Saturday, September 25 and Sunday, September 26, 1999 in
Gainesville, GA. The meeting place is the 1996 Olympics Venue for Rowing
and Kayaking that was built on the shore of Lake Lanier especially for the
Olympics. Lots of space and room for 225 DeLoreans to park with their wings
up.This is planned as a laid-back, non-competitive gathering of folks who
just love to drive their DeLoreans and enjoy a gathering of sociable friends
for a fun-filled and helpful weekend. We will have technical presentations
by DMC Joe of DeLorean Services, Rob Grady of P.J. Grady, and Stephen Wynne
of DMC Houston. Also, Ben Davis, a successful turbo owner will have a show
and tell on his conversion. You will have the opportunity to have a
technical audit of your car by one of the speakers and a chance to win or by
a large variety of DeLorean memorabilia. We have gotten special rates at
three good motels in the area for about $50 per night. Saturday noon is a
southern Barbecue luncheon and Dinner will be a candlelight dining
experience from the best restaurants in Gainesville on the Venue dock
overlooking Lake Lanier. Sunday will feature a chance to take a parade lap
on Road Atlanta, a renowned Grand Prix race course, prior to watching the
Historic Sports Car Racing program from our own vantage point on turn 12.

Go to DMCJoe's web site at www.deloreanservices.com for more information and
updates on plans.

Reserve the dates of Sept 25 and 26 to be in Gainesville, Ga. Only about an
hour and 20 minutes north of Atlanta via I-85 and then I-985.

Sponsored by the Southeastern DeLorean Owners Club (SEDOC). Call Tom Long,
(770-449-1968) or Byrne Heninger (770-536-2410) for more information.