[DML] Dealer Codes and Warranty Cards

I was able to spend a day or so at the warehouse in Columbus last week and
I discovered a listing that appears to show all the dealer codes, and the
information that goes along with them.

Anyone who has ordered a copy of their warranty card (and been notified
that we have it) should email me with the dealer code(s) from their card,
located in the upper right corner of the card.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573