[DML] Re: Help of DMC Model

Hello,
I'm not sure what shade to paint it, but there's a reason for the
blue paint..

I bought the set of DeLorean Models (BTTF 1, 2, 3) and I decided to paint the
Part 1 one as an experiment to make it black.. At first I tried grey, but
since the seats etc are already grey by default that would be a little
stupid. -=]

When I painted it black and assembled it, I couldn't see a thing cause the
underside of the roof is reflective, and the inside was pitch black.. well,
almost.

If you've seen pictures of the professionally painted models, you'll see how
nice the blue paint looks..

This is my own opinion, and I used glossy black, I think maybe if you use
flat black/grey you might get a different view.

Good luck!

Supratik Lahiri
http://members.aol.com/Zamere/index2.htm