[DML] Re: Back in the Saddle Again...

Hi all!

My name is Todd Z. from Long Island, New York.

A few short years ago I had a 1981 Delorean (a/t, gray interior, mint inside
and out- no droopy doors or seats that looked like a pack of wolves ran
through). This car had less than 4,000 miles and was just plain sweet. After
having my Delorean for almost 2 years...I had to sell it reluctantly, due to
marriage....that is I was reluctant to sell the car, not marry!

Now it is about 3 years later and I've got the fever. I am eager to get back
into a Delorean...any year...automatic...fully updated and mechanically
sound....interior gray preferred...ultra clean- not necessarily show quality,
but something for the fussy nit-picker.

I don't live far from Rob Grady (20 minutes or so)...he is looking for one
for me at the moment, but I would like to see as much of what is available as
there is...soooooo, anyone out there selling or know where one is for sale? I
have been following the groups e-mails for a little while and I realize that
there is a sort of hysteria about "commercial" stuff. I hope this does not
violate any rules, I just want some fellow DMC owners and those who want to
be owners, to point me in the right direction.

I look forward to participating in this group in the future, it looks like it
is a lot of fun as well as helpful. Thanks everyone!

Todd

Tjzhere27@xxxx