[DML] JZD/DMC and the Mazda connection

The only connection I kow that JZD/DMC has with Mazda was C.R. Brown.
C.R. was the president of the North American arm of DMC, and he came to
DELOREAN MOTOR COMPANYafter working as the president of Mazda USA. C.R.
was responsible for setting up Mazda in the US.

Also, there was some early thought about putting the Wankel motor into
the DeLorean. As best as I can recollect, the gas crisis of the
mid-seventies (when the DeLorean was in embroynic form) put the end to
that.

James