[DML] Re: modified interior; wheels

Claude wrote: "Could it be possibly the Delorean ,with the Delorean nosed
tag along
trailer,featured in the Delorean World issue Summer of 1990 page 18,that had

a custom "Brown" interior." NO. That car has a maroon interior, and still
resides with its original owner in Brier, WA. (The trailer is now in
Bellevue, WA.). That very unique and pristine car is for sale, by the way.

Also, I have lots of new gray wheels for sale, $150 each plus shipping.

Darryl Tinnerstet
McCleary, WA
PH: 360-495-4640