[DML] Re: Digital Dashboards

-SNIP-
I would assume that if there were enough interest on the list we may
be able to get some sort of a discount (at least off of the
engineering/design side).
-SNIP-

I think this might be a good idea. In emailing back and forth with
Dakota Digital the cost to have a custom one done will be about $800
after shipping. I'm hoping that they will be able to cut off at least
$100 bucks if we can order a few of these. We would have to agree on a
specific design to be able to get a discount though. I see no reason
to change the layout of the current setup as it is and run with that.

Raymond McKay