[DML] Death of the Price Thread

THERE IS NO $1700 DELOREAN! PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD!

Now that Thom has posted the correct price I hope that all posters
realize why I rejected their messages. The typo of a $1700 DeLorean
brought such a huge flood of messages that I could not possibly read
them all.

Lesson learned: if anyone ever DOES offer a DeLorean for such a cheap
price, you must literally be on their doorstep with cash in hand within
an hour or you will have no hope of getting that deal for yourself.
Don't waste time replying when you could be driving toward the seller's
house.

- Mike Substelny
This week's DML Moderator