[DML] Re: Digital Dashboard

> Does any-one know if there's a "standard" Digital dashboard available
> for D's?

I found some neat looking dashboards at Dakota Digital(www.dakotadigita
l.com)
They are made of brushed aluminum, and I think that they would really
look nice
on the Delorean.
At the site, click 'ENTER', then on the 2nd drop-down menu that says
'INSTRUMENTATION" click 'go' and it will show a picture of a dashboard.
Just browse through the menu and look at the different styles. I
don't know if any fit the D, though they offer to let you design your
own...
-Dave 12's