[DML] Kenwood KRC-3006 discontinued

All,

There was a post here a few weeks ago that referred to the Kenwood
KRC-3006 as a shaft style radio which could control a CD changer. Last
week, my radio started acting up, so I started looking for a replacement
that would not require modifying the car. From what I was told, that
may currently be the only shaft style radio with a CD controller.
Kenwood has discontinued it, but Circuit City has 38 left in their
special orders warehouse. The radio was going for $139.95 and the
associated 6-disk changer fits nicely into the locking compartment
behind the driver's seat.

The FM-modulated add-on changers will always be an option, but I wasn't
sure what to do with the controller for it. Just thought some of you
might like to know.

Jim