[DML] Car show at Bear Valley CA.

i hope that anyone in the Delorean family will be able to attend:

Bear Valley Lodge will be hosting their 3rd annual "Cruisin' in the Colors"
car show and "fall foliage poker run". It will be held on Oct 15-17 and is
open to all cars/drivers. $249.44 per couple, or $201.22 single includes the
following:

- Two nights lodging (fri, sat)
- Breakfast (sat, sun)
- Welcome party on friday night
- Poker run through Ebbetts and Monitor Pass
- Dinner Buffet (sat)
- "big bands era" dance party (sat night)
- Car show and awards (sun)

the above prices are for reservations made before 09-15-99, and go up about
$50 after that date. The coordinator informs me that they had about 40 cars
last year of various types...miatas to ferraris. My wife and I are already
checking our schedules. The contact at Bear Valley is "Georgia",
(209)753-BEAR, or try them at BEARVALLEY.com/lodge

Also feel free to contact me at WtrResQ@xxxx (510)582-7834.

James "STAINLS" Cooper