[DML] Re: Treasure stories

This is a little off the D track but the story of Irish "cave drawings"
prompted me to respond. I always encourage remodelers to leave little
"treasures" in the walls for the next person. Suggestions include:
- magazines and newspapers
- Daily weather reports
- Names ages and dates of those involved
- Small bags of coinage

Maybe we should be leaving envelopes in the D as we "remodel" them. Problem
is that there are not many good hiding places.

Just a random thought.

NK