[DML] Treasure stories

Wow, I thought it was one of the previous owners that did this, and maybe it was, but so far I have found about twenty pens and pencils, a small metric ruler, almost four dollars in change (American coinage) and countless other treasures in the crack between the package shelf top and front sections. I'd love to hear from the list what other unusual or out of place items have been found in their cars. It's fun to think that maybe some of these things
came from the factory!

Josh
VIN 5102