[DML] Orlando area servicing

I apoligize that I did not get then Name of the individual looking for help
in Orlando, or I would have e-mailed privately. I bought my Delorean from
Sunshine Classics in Kissimmee. The had done alot of service work on my car
with the previous owner. The owner of the shop is Steven Clarke. They deal
in rare, exotic, and muscle cars. If you want more info, please e-mail me
privately. They are extremely professional.

Jeff