[DML] Parts High Costs

When I see costs of parts for our DeLorean I don't blink an eye. I had a late Lincoln that got the RV mirror housing broken....It required about a $10 plastic housing as the rest was fine....No parts available.  Buy the entire mirror to the tune of $300 installed, It was power and heated plus painted to match the car!   I tried to find a used one.   Not like the old days.  Too labor intensive these days to take off a RV mirror.  I checked with several wrecking yards with their connections all over the USA.  The ONLY thing ANY of them would do, was to sell me an entire door and let me take the mirror off.  Wow.  Then when I goto get parts for the Lincoln they tell me it will take a week to 10 days if not in stock  I tell them I can get ANY DeLorean part over night if I want to pay the extra shipping!!   We are lucky to have those stacks of parts in the warehouse.

Murray
VIN: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII
Washington State