[DML] FW: Need Parts Cross Reference

Title: FW: [DML] Need Parts Cross Reference

    De Lorean Midatlantic, the independent De Lorean owners club of the
     midatlantic states (USA) maintains an up-to-date, thirty page,  Parts Interchange
    List.  It is more than just a Parts Interchange List, however.

     It is a parts and service resource for De Lorean owners.  It keeps
     track of new products made by the Service Centers and others to
     increase the reliability of De Lorean systems.  It digests the
     recommendations made on the De Lorean MailingList, and publishes
     those that merit consideration by De Lorean owners.

     All of the established and reputable parts resources and service
     centers in the USA are listed.  It is updated and published annually
     by De Lorean Midatlantic.  I recommend to my members that they always
     carry it in their De Lorean.  It can mean the difference between
     getting back on the road in one hour versus one to three days.

     If you have a product or service that contributes to the reliable
     operation and maintenance of a De Lorean Sports Car, I would like to
     hear from you.

     The Parts Interchange List is a benefit of membership in De Lorean
     Midatlantic.  Annual membership is only $12.  Our new membership
     packet also includes: Service Bulletin ST-33-12/81, "Water
     Leaks-Body"; Parts Locator/Identifier List by Jim Banto of Tri-State
     De Lorean Owners Club; DMC-News, Vol. 1, Num 3, which includes
     articles on luggage rack installation, rebuilding your mode switch,
     Tankzilla installation, and 140 mph speedometer conversion; our Club
     Membership Directory, and the latest edition of THERMO TIME, the
     newsletter of De Lorean Midatlantic.

     You may become a member by visiting our website and completing and
     mailing the application form found there.

     clubs.hemmings.com/deloreanmidatlantic/

            Ourwebsite also contains our Schedule of Show and Social Events as well
            as pictures of club activities.
--
Aldo Buono, President, De Lorean Midatlantic, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, dmc1440@xxxx
Visit: clubs.hemmings.com/deloreanmidatlantic/