[DML] I need a window motor transmission gear!! Help!

[DML] I need a window motor transmission gear!! Help!

Hi guys!

  Would anyone happen to have a window transmission they could sell me.

Specifically I'm looking for the large brass gear with the small gear attached to it.

My driver's side window doesn't work and when I pulled the window assembly transmission apart I noticed the gear had a small hairline crack from the center of the gear to the outside teeth....the motor would jam every time it rotated to this position.

If you can help.... please email me privately.

Thanks
mike@xxxx
Windsor, Ontario
VIN#17089