[DML] DeLorean article in Automotive News

[DML] DeLorean article in Automotive News

As mentioned previously here on the list, the June 21 issue of Automotive
News contains a very accurate, well-written editorial on the DeLorean saga.
Our response, as a letter to the editor, was published in the July 12 issue
of Automotive News.

For the benefit of those who do not receive Automotive News, we have
reprinted (with permission) the original editorial and our reply at our
website.

http:/www.usadmc.com/

Follow the link at the end of our main page, under "Late Breaking News".

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx