[DML] 1981 Delorean for Sale

I recently put my 1981 Delorean up for sale. I'm graduating and moving, and
unfortunately have to get rid of it. The car is in good shape, and runs
well, having recently passed California emissions. It's a 5 speed with dark
gray interior. The body is generally in good shape, with one dent on the
top of the driver's side door.

This car is salvaged, but has run well since I purchased it three years ago.
In any case, it's priced well, and would make a great "starter" Delorean, or
would do well as a "backup" for you enthusiasts out there.

The car is currently for sale on Ebay, with a starting price of $4900. The
URL to place a bid is
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130381190 Feel free
to contact me with any questions.

graham