[DML] New Delorean News

Dear list,

Lot of speculation is nice. But here is some solid info. It isn't
much, but it is something. I actually met with Delorean yesterday, and
he denied the recent list reports about his new car being stainless
steel and having a convertible version. He told me that the car was
made out of some special materials and that the car can do well under 3
seconds in its 0-60 times. It will have the Delorean gull-wing doors.
No release date though. We must wait, but remember, all good things
come to those who wait.

Tamir
Website: http://homepages.go.com/~82delorean

PS: Look for updates to my site in the near future, including my visit
with Delorean, new quizess, pics, and much much more. I will keep the
list updated.

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx