[DML] Problem Starting After Storage

My DMC has been sitting idle for approx. 16 months and I wanted to start driving it again. However, my DMC is not willing to cooperate. It will not start so I wanted to post a few messages to see if I can get some help in getting it started.
The engine cranks but does not start. I suspect a fuel pump problem since I cannot smell gasoline. Also, the fuse for the fuel pump was blown. I replaced the fuse but it still does not start. What is the best way to troubleshoot a starting problem like this? Are there any good Delorean mechanics in the Cincinnati Ohio area?

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx