[DML] trunk cable

does anybody know how to get the cable inside the cable houseing for
the trunk cable? my cable broke so i ordered a new one. the new one
was just the cable and not the houseing. i cant seem to get the cable
in. does anybody know what to do about this? i'd like to be able to
latch my trunk one of these days. thanks for the help

erik geerdink

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx