[DML] west michigan deloreans

i've talk to a couple west michigan delorean owners in the past 5 days of owning one myself. have any of you ever gotten together to have lunch and admire each others cars? i would like to organize something soon so we can get together. let me know if anybody is interested. I personaly live in Holland Michigan. we can discuss a local meeting place if you want.

erik geerdink
VIN 4512
PLATE: EGGS D

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx