From: BurkePhoto@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Insurance anyone?
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 07:31:52 EDT

Hagerty Classic Auto Insurance costs me $300 per year here in rural Michigan.
This is with a declared replacement value (the ONLY way to go with collector
vehicles) of $18,000. There is a mileage limit of 2,500 miles per year.
This company has been very good to deal with. They did require some
documentation (over what you would expect for normal car insurance) i.e.,
photos of the Delorean, interior, exterior, etc.

Burke

Don't let the next virus knock you out! Special Offer to eGroups members
Install @Backup by June 30th and win a $100 Gift Certificate from Amazon
..com and @Backup free for a year! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/363

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx