[DML] Re: Insurance anyone?

Daniel,

I don't know much about insurance companies in the UK, but here in the States
it is also difficult to find companies that will insure a D for less than
your first born. However, I have my D insured with Allstate and it is very
reasonable. I have full coverage on the car, too. State Farm also insures
D's, but I have no idea what their rates are like. I understand they're
usually competitive. I looked into classic insurance, but didn't like all of
the restrictions since I like to drive my car. Good luck in your search.

Brian
VIN 1597

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx