[DML] Re: Killing the oil thread too

Mike,
You're right when you said: "I learned a few new things about synthetic oil
here and isn't that what this DMC news is all about?"

Yes, but when a subject becomes generic and lengthily it should end to
leave room for DeLorean related items. I for one appreciate the moderator
ending this thread. The synthetic oil subject can be discussed in depth at
many other places on the web.

BTW if you check the archives you will find that this subject has been
discussed several times before.

Keep up your fine comments.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>