[DML] Re: Fuel Enrichment Circuit

David,
You said:
"When I disconnected the black wire, which was the one on the bottom of the
switch, the car did NOT rev up but started surging".

Here is the next test: Repeat the same test as above but disconnect the
black / green wire at the idle speed micro switch and let me know what
happens.

You also said:
"Ok, now I pulled out my DeLorean wiring diagram and I see two
microswitches, items 151 & 152. My car only has one. Ones located at 8B
and the other is located at 9D on the diagram. At Idle Speed Relay #108
I see a diode #25 in this circuit. Where is that diode located in the
car???"

The wiring legend location chart you are looking at is incorrect. Item 151
is the idle speed motor microswitch; that is correct. The misprint for item
152 incorrect, it should say "idle speed thermistor". This component is
located out of sight under the intake manifold. The diode is located
in the electrical compartment behind the drivers seat.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx, not to the eGroups address shown