[DML] ADMIN NOTE: Bouncing addresses

The following is from eGroups help screen. In the past few days everyone
using a "hotmail" address showed up in the bounce list. I just reset it
yesterday. If you ever notice that the DML has stopped showing up for more
than a day or two, one of the following has probably happened. If you think
it has, and you have corrected the problem on your end, contact the
moderator@xxxx to have one of us reset your status.

EGROUPS note:
A subscriber whose address is listed as "Bouncing" is one whose e-mail host
is reporting an error of some sort when we attempt to deliver a message.
This can be caused by temporary network disconnects, running out of disk
space for e-mail, non-payment of an ISP bill, or in the case of students,
graduation.

If after three weeks of trying once per day, the e-mail account still does
not work, eGroups will stop attempting. The subscriber, if registered, will
still be able to come to the website and read the messages there.

For those times when a subscriber lets you know that their e-mail account is
working again, we provide a way to reset the bounce status. Once the status
is reset, the system will again try to deliver each message, rather than
just one per day.

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx, not to the eGroups address shown