From: Mr Copies <mrcopies@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] My Engine Hums...for all the wrong reasons!
Date: Sunday, June 13, 1999 5:48 AM

Hi!

This maybe a dumb question.

In the parts manual.... section 3 / subsection 4 / group 1
Electrical components...

Is part # 101054 (marked as resistance)
supposed to get really hot (burn your finger hot)
it also hums a bit when the ignition is on and the
car is not running.

This part is on the back left hand side of
the wall in the engine compartment ...

Thanks.
mike@xxxx

VIN# 17089
windsor, ontario

BrainPlay.com has your favorite interactive friend. Each Furby has
its own unique personality. Train them to sing, dance and perform
their own tricks. Visit BrainPlay.com to order your friend today!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/344

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews