[DML] CORRECTION

Mark,
You are 100% correct, we made a bo bo. It was the Fiat X 1/9 not the RX-7.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

DMC Joe

NOTE: TO PROTECT OUR E-MAIL SYSTEM FROM VIRUS INVASIONS WE ARE NOT
ACCEPTING ATTACHED FILES.
DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>