[DML] Re: AUSSIE GM DAY

Lance,
You have made an interesting comment. Over the years we have had situations
where some auto shows that feature a limited range of cars get very upset
because the DeLorean's "steal the show".

Several years ago we drove several DeLoreans through the front entrance of
a British motorcar show with doors raised. The majority of the spectators
swarmed to our cars like bees to honey. I know that the other participants
were slightly upset. But you know what? That's what I love about the
DeLorean, they never fail to attract a crowd.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

----------
> From: Lance R Haslewood <lanceh@xxxx>
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] AUSSIE GM DAY
> Date: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 7:03 AM
>
> Was hoping to enter our DeLorean in the "All Holden" day on August 1 at
> Richmond, New South Wales, Australia, but was told that the DeLorean
would
> not get past the gate. The Holden is a car produced by GM Australia and
> the show is solely for Holdens. Rather disappointing, to say the least.
> The organisers are probably worried that the 'D' will steal the show!!!
If
> anyone is interested, they can check out the latest range of Holdens at
> www.holden.com.au and www.hsv.com.au. HSV meaning Holden Special
Vehicles.