[DML] ANY BODY THERE ?

Am I the only one in the So. OREGON area who drives a DELOREAN ?, would like
to get together with other owners from Eugene south to northern Calif. for
some D chat and coffee or food. Email me directly if you are in the area and
have any interest in a get together.
Lloyd--VIN #3502--email--MILESTWO@xxxx

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews