[DML] Re: Doors left open

Leaving the doors open puts the rubber weather/rain strips down the center
into a 90 deg bend. I believe leaving the doors in the closed position leaves
these rubber strips in their natural flat position, which helps in extending
their life. Struts are much easier to replace then these strips. Just my 2
cents worth.
Marty

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews