[DML] Engine will not Start

 Thanks for all the suggestions on my 81 not starting,but I'm still in the same fix. While going over the diagnostic chart in my manual on ignition,it had me test the voltage from the #1 terminal on the coil to ground. With just the ignition turned on I got zero voltage and the remedy was to replace the ECU because of a short in the unit. What it did not state was if the engine should be turned over during this test. With the engine being turned over the voltage went to 5 to 6.5 volts and when the key was release the voltage dropped to 0.

Everthing in the fuel tank looked good on inspection and the engine is getting gas. No leaks in any hoses or vaccum lines. Just will not start.

Thanks
Richard J.Myosky
Vin # 4419 1981

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews