[DML] Build dates

Hello to All:

Thanks for all the limited edition replies. Please when you contact me by
private e-mail include your edition number or "build number". If I have
this information it only takes a second to find you on the master list, but
if you just give me your name or worse no name or even a signature I have
to use your e-mail address from the file header which requires I manually
read the email address on the master list. This can take 10 minutes or more
just to locate you.

2. Ken and I are working on ways to improve and speed the Limited Edition
site. In the next few days he will be posting the DMC Calender sample. The
Calender is now finished and ready to start shipping. The calender is a 12
consecutive month design that starts the month after it is shipped. The
calender is 12 unusual, some times funny, often mind boggling photos,
paintings and Illustrations. Makes a great gift or just use it to like any
other calender. If you are interested contact me by direct e-mail at:

lseiler@xxxx

Thanks

Lee

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews