[DML] Northern California DeLorean Gathering

[DML] Northern California DeLorean Gathering

The Northern California DeLorean Motor Club (NCDMC) will be having a
gathering on Sunday, June 13th in Concord.

The location is:
The El Torito restaurant
1961 Diamond Blvd
Concord	(925) 798-7660

The El Torito is located in the Willows Shopping Center off of Willow
Pass Road at Highway 680. You can see it from the freeway on the east
side of the highway.

We'll be discussing activities for the club, such as road trips to
scenic locations, overnighters to the coast and Lake Tahoe, trips to the
wine country and car shows in our area. As a reward for attending, I
have a piece of original DeLorean memorabilia for every owner. E-mail me
if you can come. I'll need to let the restaurant know about how many
people will be coming. I'll make the reservation to seat us at 9:30 when
the restaurant opens, so please be prompt.

Come on out even if you can't bring your car. We'll start with
breakfast/brunch and then get our cars lined up for a photo shoot. If
enough people attend we'll caravan to one of the local scenic locations.

I've been trying to find every DeLorean owner in the Northern California
area. Membership is free. We've had 2 'meets' so far. We are planning
tours, tech sessions, and perhaps we'll even host a larger event. If
you'd like to join in just let me know. Soon we'll have our own web site
for club information and announcements and a message board. Having a
lack of DeLorean service facilities in our area makes it all the more
important for us to band
together.

If you like to see some photos from our 'meets', check out my web
site and the NCDMC website at:

http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc

Ken Montgomery

Ken Montgomery Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm	kenm@xxxx

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews