[DML] Re: D Quality question

Christopher,
Good question. According to our VIN vs. Frequency of Repairs records there
is some truth to this statement. The answer is "rhythm". The cars with the
more frequent problems were the early cars. As the numbers increased the
quality improved. The factory workers were known to be meticulous, they
wanted every car to be "right". When production was increased the factory
and the workers were ready. So during the time the factory was at "full
bore" the build quality was quite good.

BTW: The cars with the most problems were the ones left idle "on the line"
when the factory would shut down and re-start, days or in some cases,
months later.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>