[DML] Re: Sun Protection Questions

Dennis,

I have the Dashmat cover. I had it on my car for the last year and a half.
It stills looks brand new and I drive my car everyday and park out in the
sun. No fade or discoloration. For $40.00 it is okay. There are better
ones made but they cost more, the price reflects the material used. I think
you can make the investment with confidence.

Take note, that a thick material will make the dash look "heavier" and retain
the sun's heat longer which may "bake" the pattern onto the dash itself.
That is the complaint with owners of thicker dash covers.

Kayo

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews