[DML] Kits-N'-Keys

Hi to All,

Just a note regarding the limited edition DeLorean model Kits and DMC Logo
keys.

1. The May-June Limited Edition up date was mailed on Friday, if you are
an edition owner or Test Kit list member and did not receive your up-date,
PLEASE, PLEASE contact me by direct e-mail.
2. As noted in the owners up-date there are 17 un-sold editions returned
to the available list for one reason or another. If you would like a kit
please contact me by direct e-mail. There is no longer a restriction on the
number of editions you may order.

With the exception of one set* all DMC Logo key orders have been filled
and shipped.

If you ordered keys and do not receive them by the end of next week please
contact me by direct e-mail.

DMC Logo keys are available, any one interested please contact me directly
by e-mail
DMC Logo keys either are or will shortly be available at most Major DMC
repair shops like DMC Houston, PJ Grady's, DMC (Don's). They are available
in Black and DMC Gray. Prices may very and are up to the various venders.
There are two styles of DeLorean Logo keys, smooth and mat, both are exact
copies made from original uncut keys available as OEM equipment.

*This set will be shipped on Tuesday.

In Closing I would like to thank James E. for his support and help while I
was Ill, and I would like to thank all my edition and key "Pals" for the
cards, letters and e-mail. I am back to work starting next Tuesday
(computer stuff) and back full time on the kits (evenings).

I would also like to than Ken Montgomery for his volunteered help with the
DMC Bulletin board and Edition Internet site up loading all the new kit
production pictures and information currently being up loaded

Thanks Ken!

Fumblefinger
AKA - Lee

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews