[DML] looking into a DMC-12

Ryan,
Because you are in Irvine, I would recommend you visit the DeLorean Motor Center in Garden Grove. You might find a nice specimen for sale there or if you find one in the So. Cal. area that you like take it to Don for a pre purchase inspection. It would be worth your time and money to have it checked out before you buy it. Better safe than sorry and the car is much more enjoyable when it functions properly. It's also more fun to show off that way and that's why some of us bought one in the first place! Good luck on your search. From a happy owner. Fil.

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews