[DML] DML: The Secret to Nose Bra Happiness

[DML] DML: The Secret to Nose Bra Happiness

My wife and I have two cars with bras, although we haven't found a bra
for our DeLorean yet. We learned from other people who had bad bra
experiences what the problem is and how to avoid it.

During regular use, the trailing edge of the bra will collect dirt,
dust, and grit from the road. Even the tightest bra vibrates a little
as you drive (some flap up and down violently) and the vibration causes
this grit to abrade the surface of your car. Over time it will cut a
horizontal line across paint or even stainless steel.

Thus, if you allow this grit to build up, the bra will do more harm than
good for your car's finish.

The secret is to keep both the car and bra clean. As long as you
regularly wipe away the grit along the edge of your bra it will not be a
problem, and your bra will perform its function well.

Bruce says he has been satisfied with his bra, so I will bet he keeps
his car clean. How about it Bruce, am I right?

- Mike Substelny

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews