[DML] Re: HELP - Idles fine ...but stalls on Acceleration

[DML] Re: HELP - Idles fine ...but stalls on Acceleration

Mike,

I had a typo in my response to your stall problem. I meant air tube, notait tube. I might be wrong about the vacuum leak and maybe Joe's right but if the car ran ok before you did the tune up, chances are the problem is the result of something you did. If you removed any part of the intake system make sure all the gaskets and seals are back right. Spraying carb cleaner aroundany suspected area will suck momenthe cleaner into the intake if there is a leak and the engine speed will change momentarily.

Best Regards,
Bruce Benson

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews